corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 Golf GTi on coilies

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 Golf GTi on coilies
Kano

User status: Offline
28th Dec 06 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my Mk3 to fund some swedish turbo power...

Its a pretty clean example for its age, brand new coilies, 4 nearly new tyres, immaculate interior... few other wee bits and bobs..

Has had a new ignition switch and a few other things such as thermostat, timing belt kit and alternator/pas belt..

Was owned by a mechanic before me so I know it was well looked after, drives superb with no knocks, vibrations or noises. Engine is completely smoke free and very quiet.. Burns no oil and uses no water..

Absolutely no p/x's unless you have an immaculate volvo t5-r estate... lol

Looking for offers around £1500 but the car is also available cheaper if you dont want the coilovers left on..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 Golf GTi on coilies 25 database queries in 0.0691631 seconds