corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUTH AFRICAN REAR LIGHTS (WANTED)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUTH AFRICAN REAR LIGHTS (WANTED)
Mark.W

User status: Offline
8th Jan 07 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI GUYS IM IN THE SEARCH FOR SOME SOUTH AFRICAN REAR LIGHTS FOR MY 3DR CORSA THESE SEEM TO BE VERY HARD TO FIND AT THE MOMENT,I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF A SUPPLIER OR WEBSITE THAT SELL THESE LIGHTS I DONT MIND IF THEY HAVE TO BE IMPORTED I WILL IMPORT THEM IF I HAVE TO.SOME ONE OUT THERE MUST KNOW WHERE TO GET THESE FROM.HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME GUYS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.THANKS
MARK
BarnshaW

8th Jan 07 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur capslock broke?
Robin
Premium Member

8th Jan 07 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You might have a better chance if you post in the wanted section.
Swiftay

8th Jan 07 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.autostyle.co.za/prodview.php?prod_id=3350&pid=opel&cid=corsa%20old%20B&pg=2&showall=&brandstr=&str=

http://www.opelownersforum.co.za/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Mark.W

8th Jan 07 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry lads bowt the cap locks lol,cheers swiftay thats been a huge help im just waitin toi hear back from the website about postage although not sure if they will post to uk as they dont accept uk cards but may be able to send a cheque. big thanks swiftay

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUTH AFRICAN REAR LIGHTS (WANTED) 25 database queries in 0.2986050 seconds