corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Sport - XE Conversion - £1100

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra Sport - XE Conversion - £1100
Phil W

User status: Offline
10th Jan 07 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

Will post some mroe details up later (as i'm a little ill from last nights events!)

But here's the spec...

1994 (M) Vauxhall Astra Sport
162,000 Miles (Service history all the way up to 100k) Engine has done 100k miles, 101k since rebuild.
Tax & MOT
Has had a top end rebuilt about 1000 miles ago, new gaskets and seals and a skim.

Its got the original sport wheels refurbished in anthracite, one wheel has a tiny stone chip but has been touched up. The bodywrk has a few scratches, but arches are solid with a small bit of rust at the bottoms of them. Its been lowered -60mm.

Brand new parts put on within the past 2 months:

- Tyres (Toyo Proxes T1-R 195/45/15)
- Brakes (Disks and pads front and rear - Mintex)
- Exhaust system (de-cat with original cat included) centre section removed and oval style back box.

Its running an F18 gearbox and pulls like a train. Hard to explain but it goes VERY well. Its never thrashed or driven hard before everythings warmed up, and i've been running it on V-Power recently, seems to do the trick.

As for whats wrong with it, nothing as far as i know. I had a problem with it drinking oil but it seems to have sorted itself out now, uses the usual ammount and all is well.

Its had a new bonnet, and i have a spare front grill thats been de-slatted if you require. Its got GSi Rear lights, and smoked headlights as well. It had a new windscreen as well, which has no chips or cracks. It also has genuine vauxhall mudflaps and floor mats.

Drivers seat has a little bit of wear but only where the padding has squashed down, nothing visual.

The car has been restored as much as i could possibly do on a reasonable budget, but i've been happy to pay whats needed to get it back to how it should be. It flew through the MOT, it had a bit of welding on a bracket on the exhaust, and handbrake mount. It also had a new thermostat whilst it was there.

Thats about it for now i think, ill add anything else if i remember but thats it in a nutshell, please feel free to ask any questions....

£1300 ono

[Edited on 19-01-2007 by Phil W]
Phil W

10th Jan 07 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.S. - wil P/x WHY?
Phil W

19th Jan 07 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up - will take £1100 for it.
Phil W

24th Jan 07 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Sport - XE Conversion - £1100 25 database queries in 0.0067701 seconds