corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » my corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my corsa
Gareth T

User status: Offline
11th Jan 07 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havent been able to use it for about 4-6 weeks now as the engine cut out on me on the sea front and wouldnt start again. went to the garage and changed the sensor cable which hasnt solved it now they say its the ignition black which is £100 quid for reg vardy, also my immobiliser doesnt work and it maybe due to that as I took the cd player out as that packed up also beofre the car cut out.

the situation now is to see if its the ignitiopn block or the cd player for the immobiliser thats stopping it. if none of these solve the problem Im advised to either find another complete engine to go in or strip it and get another car.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
11th Jan 07 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill solve the problem for you mate, bring it to Vsport I know these electrical systems inside out and have ignition packs spare on the shelf for half of what you have been quoted

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » my corsa 24 database queries in 0.0058420 seconds