corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » THe making of M9 VXL... (56K - dream on)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author THe making of M9 VXL... (56K - dream on)
Fear

User status: Offline
28th Oct 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Random old post digging

quote:
Originally posted by SXi_Tim
Such a shame how this car ended its life. My mate bought it off Sam a few years back, within a week of having it a taxi pulled out in front of him and the corsa was in a pretty bad way. It was then put into dry storage from Dec 05 to last month, now my mate has sold it to the dry storage company to cover the costs of the storage as he fell into debt with them My guess is that what could be sold has been, and what couldn't be sold has been scrapped. Bye bye to a very nice car.

This properly sucks I kept on to mark to let me know if it was gonna be sold etc

Any chance you could u2u the storage company and i could drop them an email and see what the crack is with it?

I wouldnt do anything with M9 now as i have got the time space or money to restore it, but i would love to strip it myself and be the one who does it after all that time building it!

Also, cheers for the good comments peeps still makes me feel good to hear them
SAL
Premium Member

29th Oct 09 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never seen it for sale in all this time, sure a CS member would of spotted it too
am4nf

21st Nov 09 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here's a copycat http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1344444.htm
jonnysri

21st Nov 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of the best.
Mark.W

21st Nov 09 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Outstanding car,i have huge respect for people who go this far in something they love doing

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » THe making of M9 VXL... (56K - dream on) 24 database queries in 0.0078530 seconds