corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » decorating my room

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author decorating my room
John G

User status: Offline
18th Jan 07 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally stripped it, as im gettin new carpet too, underlay was stuck to the floor hasnt been done for that long, me dads helping me to, rubbed all the walls done, painted the celing today, and the door and the skirting boards, and also glosed the window ledge,

Oh and fitted new cupboard doors too

this is me new room as me sister has moved out and iv always had the small room so this seems massive

goin for 1 solid wall coffee/choc and 3 walls toffee, as i seem it done on a seperate thread (think it was mavs and i loved the contrast!)

heres pictures up to know

Russ

18th Jan 07 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grr more people for the "au naturale" army, ucking hate that shop, but my gf is gonna plaster my house inthere tat. fucking brown and creams
mav

19th Jan 07 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

YEah mate my bedroom room is 'delicious' and 'toffee' work well together i think..

Will look good when finished
Ally

19th Jan 07 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Au naturale is good russ, you just paint everything cream and accessorise in another colour

at least then when you get bored you just change the colours and maybe paint a feature wall instead of having to strip wallpaper/paint over orange etc
a_j_mair

19th Jan 07 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im hoping to get my big brothers room when he moves out in april as it is a bit bigger and is half stripped of wall paper so i will finish it off, get new carpet new doors new skirtings and facings maybe then decorate it

going to make a new bed aswell. need to get big plank of wood out field and get it in the garage to dry it out soon actually

creams and one colour looks good in my opinion
John G

19th Jan 07 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all gettin papered not painted but the chocolate paper has a grainie feel to it, and the light paper has slight patterns in but not to much.

heres a few pictures of the paper and the light shade the light im havin on the wall

New Poll