corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » interior light and central locking not working

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author interior light and central locking not working
scottc1088

User status: Offline
25th Jan 07 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right im hoping someone can help me out here.
the interior light isnt working even if you pull the light switch ou to turn it on, iv checked the bulb and thats ok as is the fuse but theres no power going to the door switch so i assume theres also no power at the light switch either. anyone else had a similar problem?

now the central locking i havnt had the door card off yet only checked the fuse, basically it does nothing at all, no clicking or anything.
is there a relay for this?

cheers
scottc1088

User status: Offline
25th Jan 07 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havnt noticed anything else that doesnt work either, mfd,horn,stereo,glovebox light,boot light,headlight buxxer etc all work

New Poll