corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » black corsa anyone off here???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa anyone off here???
Matt L

User status: Offline
26th Jan 07 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw a black corsa today with a badboy bonnet with f50 vent smooth boot gsi spoiler etc didnt see alloys as on both occasions you were driving the opposite way to me on the
A34 first time was towards trent vale like you were comin from trentham then the second time the opposite way. just wandering if it was anyone off here as it looked really quite nice.
matt
andys sxi
Premium Member

27th Jan 07 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounds like me where bout was it?

April 08 feature car
d128mat

27th Jan 07 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was doen fez park last night, a lad named adam used to own it i knew him when he had all the work done....

de handled and all smoothed,
Matt L

28th Jan 07 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know who it is now its jord off here iv just seen pics of his car in help zone. looks sweet as fook.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » black corsa anyone off here??? 25 database queries in 0.0081420 seconds