corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my nova

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my nova
dose

User status: Offline
   27th Jan 07 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok guys bought this few months ago with intention to LET it as shes so fooking solid...Never welded i bought with 47k on clock with service history to 31k now shes showing 49424 and serviced at 47466...

MOT till november 07'
Taxed till end march will sell with full 6 months if needed which i see no reason to lol.

She is the Antibes model..coming in standard with sr spoler clock Red antibes interior steering wheel...was fitted with original phillips cassete/radio with manual too...

Under bonnet is imaculate and as standard as it comes even original warning stickers sare still there and in excellent nick...

Original alarm system(GM) with switch style imobiliser(high security back in the day) i have since removed this due to access for strutbrace.Have alarm to go with car completly 100% working and undamaged pro removed all labeled etc...

Comes with all original wheels and trims(13")(if wanted that is)
Red carpet is in good nick...unfortunatley front seats have been attacked with the old ciggy burns..the guy i got it from assured me was the old guy before him(ye ok then)

Had rear drums off to adjust handbrake last week to find original shoel and cylinders all original unmarked green teflon coated brake lines.handbrake cables in great condition and working as they should.

Rear arches havent been messed with. all original etched glass bronze tinted as from factory.

Sunroof model.
Boot floor is immaculate as are chassis legs sills etc

1.2 car engine - runs great starts first time everytime uses no oil or water wat so ever.Carb even still has original factory tamper tag on it
Clutch and gearbox excellent no noises or vibrations etc..
Brakes a little soft having that looked at tomorrow.Think mite just need fluid change.
Oil and filter and new sump plug washer change done twice from 47466 to now.
Spark plugs also changed along with new rotor arm also and airfilter.

MODS (simple)

Lowered 45mm on gmax lowering springs.
15" profesionally coated in anthricite(one off)
(goodyear tyres on rear and continental on front)(195/50/15)
to be honest would opt for 45 profile as catches on rear(suppose only as rear arches standard)
Sparco front upper strutbrace.
Front calipers colour coded red.(before i painted them calipers were still goldy factory coloured

Well wat can else is there for me to say....great wee car not alot of clean mk1's on the road expecially antibes...

Bad pints:
Come on she's 20 years old now

has a weird bit rust on drivers door 1 inch fron upright edge...

few little blisters here and there not entirly noticible tbh but i know there there...

Fan swich never worked from wen i got it so got it put on position 1 constant(just enough)..but have a new one to fit to it will get that done over weekend.

Thats it all.

Car is great on fuel and never let me down on long journeys etc...never misses a beat..

I have lots and lots of photos available if needed
check here - http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/Dose_sc/nova/

heres a few to get the idea will get her cleaned tomorrow and get good pics(there where taken on route and seen a spot to get dark pics lol)

Also i stay in central scotland. Fk10 4jg.

Msn : thedose@hotmail.co.uk
Tel : 07753 340 924 (chris)

I know i am going to get hit with all the why dont u keep her...thing is i aint gettin time to do nothing to her as working all time wen not working got hommers on...and fancy a newer car to although she drives as good as...most know i am vauxhall orientated but i am moving onto a bmw coupe next i think.

Chris

£700

[Edited on 27-01-2007 by dose]

K3 VMU

27th Jan 07 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its in scotlan... its a nova thats got potential...its cheap please tell me why i shouldn buy this???

bump
wilson_sri

27th Jan 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to make up your mind man!

Seen this in the flesh, its a truely awesome car! Unbeleivably clean! If it was me, id be wanting much more than that!

If i hadnt already done a deal on Kevs astra, i would of takin it man!
dose

27th Jan 07 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate....think going audi or bmw route for a bit...was looking at a A$ audi the day...mite be on cards
Graeme
Premium Member

27th Jan 07 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grrr, why are u so far away, i would snap ur arm off for this!
dose

27th Jan 07 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

threatening me .? lol.... got more pics today upload them now
dose

27th Jan 07 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some more pics of her today due to request...for cleaner ones anyways lol... others in my photo bucket account too:http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/Dose_sc/nova/

boot open in this pic

Graeme
Premium Member

27th Jan 07 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can u get me close up pics of all the rust please and pic of engine and interior.

cheers
Graeme
N90ATH

27th Jan 07 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol sell me ur rims plz, cant fins any for shite

lol only jokin nice looking car, would be an ace project for some one, if i didnt wanna keep my plate i would be tempted by a nova lol
dose

28th Jan 07 at 03:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fook a dont think i can sell...oft imagine selling to buy a audi or bmw...why dont i just have both makes sense to me
deanmcreynolds26

30th Jan 07 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont sell.....................
dose

30th Jan 07 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a aint lol...i cant

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my nova 25 database queries in 0.0107751 seconds