corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Wide-Arched Nova, Welded Roll Cage, Rear Discs, Metallic Blue

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wide-Arched Nova, Welded Roll Cage, Rear Discs, Metallic Blue
colinesmith

User status: Offline
28th Jan 07 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wide Arched Vauxhall Nova Rally or Race Car

I have for sale a wide-arched Vauxhall Nova race/rally or road car, only needing an engine, gearbox, seat and harness to complete.

This was originally a GSi model Nova.

This would make a stunning basis for an ultra-quick hillclimb, sprint, track, rally or race car. Or a very trick road car.

The car looks amazing as it is fitted with the full rallycross kit of fibreglass extended wheel arches, and it's been painted in Focus RS 'Racing' metallic blue. It has a full 'Safety Devices' welded in roll cage, and is rolling on 7" x 15" Compomotive MO wheels. It also has large front brakes and a rear disc brake conversion.

The car has been used previously as a sprint/hillcimb car, when it was fitted with a 2.0 16v C20XE engine (engine/gearbox now removed and NOT included in the sale). The conversion to a rally or race car would be very simple.

The shell has been seam welded and is in lovely, rust free condition as far as I can see. This is in contrast to the vast majority of other Novas, which are suffering from terrible rust now.

The suspension is by BILSTEIN tarmac dampers and matched springs. It has strengthened track control arms, and a QUAIFE quick steering rack (expensive).

All the pipework for fuel, brakes etc, remain fitted, as is the wiring loom, so it will be really easy to build up again.

I have the V5 log book if anybody wanted to return it to the road or use it for rallying.

FULL SPECIFICATION:

Shell; Fitted with wide-arch fibreglass rallycross bodykit. Painted in 'Racing' Ford metallic blue. Seam welded, lightened and fitted with a welded in multipoint roll cage, with 'X' diagonals, door bars. Welded in seat rails for driver seat. Rear strut brace. GSi front bumper and rear spoiler. De-locked doors. Bonnet fitted with genuine Astra GSi vents (functional, not stick-on).

Interior; Mk.2 Nova dashboard, 3 spoke steering wheel. Still has electric windows and central locking fitted. Full wiring loom is present. Alloy gearknob. NOTE: NO SEAT/HARNESS.

Engine/Gearbox; NONE

Fuel/Exhaust; Full large bore race/rally exhaust system fitted. Fuel tank and pipes fitted.

Suspension/Steering; BILSTEIN front and rear dampers with matched springs. Strengthened track control arms. QUAIFE quick steering rack.

Brakes; large ventilated front discs (256mm) with ATE calipers, rear disc brake conversion (including mechanical handbrake). All brake pipes and servo etc. remain in the car.

Wheels/Tyres; 15" x 7" Compomotive MO alloys in white with good road tyres.

Other; Large radiator and electric fan, front and rear anti-roll bars

If you are SERIOUSLY interested, then please e-mail me at :

colinesmith@aol.com

PM's OR REPLIES TO THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO, SO USE THE E-MAIL ADDRESS. THANKS.

No timewasters, although they never read this, or take any notice.

valverguy

28th Jan 07 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needs a base price fella or it will be deleted by the mods.

Pics would help aswell. if you send them to me i can host them for you!

[Edited on 28-01-2007 by valverguy]
colinesmith

28th Jan 07 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apologies.

I am expecting to get somewhere around £1500.

I have plenty of pics, e-mail me and I will send them through.

E-mail:

colinesmith@aol.com
colinesmith

6th Feb 07 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Wide-Arched Nova, Welded Roll Cage, Rear Discs, Metallic Blue 25 database queries in 0.0048800 seconds