corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Tastefully Modified Show Car Vauxhall Corsa C FOR SALE!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tastefully Modified Show Car Vauxhall Corsa C FOR SALE!
shinobi

User status: Offline
29th Jan 07 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time has come to sell my corsa, time to move onto something faster now.

Car: Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 Life (With Aircon)
Year: 2002
Colour: Black Sapphire
Mileage: 43,000
Asking Price: £5,249

Email me at shinobi@nw-corsa.co.uk (would rather email than PM as don't check PM's on daily basis)

History:
Has a full service history, the car was just serviced and MOT'd this January (2007) - everything ok, and passed!

I bought the car when it had around 10k on it and was 6 months old, it has had 2 owners from you (one of which is me). It has been hand washed weekly and has been very well looked after. A common problem with Corsa's is the gear linkage going after 40k+ miles, I just had mine replaced 2 months ago and replaced one of the front CV boots too - all professionally done at Vauxhall. So the car runs like new, with no problems whatsoever! Really reluctant to sell but the time has come to get something a little quicker. This car has been cared for and looked after, when waxed the bodywork and paintwork looks immaculate on the outside! I have spent over £5000 on modifications to this car!

Engine Modifications:
K&N Panel Filter (Not Fitted but Included)

Suspension Modifications:
-30mm Pi Springs

Interior Modifications:
Rare Red Interior
Upgraded to SRi Speedo / Gear Knob / Handbrake
Custom White Dash
Velour Car Mats
Silver Tax Disc Holder
LED Dial Illumination
LED MFD Illumination
LED Milometer Illumination
LED Headlight Switch
Irmscher Pedals
Red Interior Footwell Neons
SRi Style Steering Wheel

Exterior Modifications:
Full Colour Code
Steinmetz Grill
Black Angel Eye Headlights
Irmscher Front Spoiler
Back 3 Windows Tinted
Rieger Sideskirts
Rieger Rear Apron
Sportex Backbox (Not too loud!)
Smoothed Boot (Opens by alarm fob!)
Irmscher Rear Spoiler
Red Drums/Calipers
Tinted Rear Foglights
Front Foglights
M3 Manual Mirrors

Wheels & Tyres:
17" One Off WHITE recently refurbished Wolfrace Katanas (7x17 ET42) all Tyres have good tread (Just Passed MOT last week)

ICE & Security:
JBL Front Components 75W RMS
If you want the headunit included add £400 to the asking price, otherwise this will be removed. It's a Pioneer P6600 DVD 6.5" DVD Player / Flip out screen, with iPod interface!
Subs will be removed (unless willing to pay £500 extra again for the subs / screen / and custom one off install and Slimline PS2)
Laserline Alarm fitted, with button on fob to activate solenoid in boot which opens it

Pics:

(trax sticker now removed)

Drop me an email at shinobi@nw-corsa.co.uk if you are interested or have any questions

Thanks
Andy
jonnysri

31st Jan 07 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car mate.v nice. u fancy selling the front lights separate?
shinobi

1st Feb 07 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had quite a few offers for these, car is now in AutoTrader so cannot sell any bits off it yet - if it doesn't sell on there I will start to split it

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Tastefully Modified Show Car Vauxhall Corsa C FOR SALE! 25 database queries in 0.0090511 seconds