corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport with a seriously minted c20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport with a seriously minted c20xe
macbethxe

User status: Offline
   29th Jan 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone, I have just been speakin to the bodyshop that would have been fittin my bodykit and they said " r sure ithis kit is for a corsa its more like a cavalier bodykit it doesnt fit at all!!" and I bought it from ultimate velocity!!! So am no longer putin a kit on it. But back to the ad, I have seen the nova I have wanted for years and years so am needin to sell my corsa.

It is a 98 r reg white sport with 12 months tax and 10months mot. The body work is really tidy and has a little rust on the bonnet!!!!

Bodywork

It has colour coded standard sport bumpers but has a brand new Kamei grill

Engine

2.0 16v form a calibra
Fully rebuilt (£1200!!!!!)
Lightened and balanced
Port and polished head
New clutch
New Oil pump
New water pump
New timin belt kit
Colour coded
Full set of roose silicone hoses for the conversion kit
M-tech conversion kit

Wheels

It has brand new 16inch speedlines now with them powder coated white, they look the biz

Suspension

Brand new spax RSX coilovers

Brakes

Brand new vectra V6 calipers and brand new ebc grooved discs (288mm)

Lights

It has brand new ULTRA angel eyes (black) and ULTRA lexus style lights (black) and ULTRA side repeters (black)

Interior

Standard sport, electrics, sunroof and has a brand new momo millenium steerin wheel and gear knob.

Ice

A pioneer CD player with new 6X9s in the parcel shelf

I dont have pics just now as I am in Africa workin, I will try get my mate to send me photos of everything. Everything on this car has been bought brand new from rimstyle so no expense spared. This is a well looked after car and I hope it goes to a good home!!! thanks

[Edited on 31-01-2007 by macbethxe]
Nicklin

29th Jan 07 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wot price u lookin 4 mate... interested if u get pics up.. sounds like a crackin corsa!
macbethxe

29th Jan 07 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ad want about £3200 for it as av spent about £6000 on it and I havent even driven it yet!!! AL try get pics as soon as mate
macbethxe

31st Jan 07 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still waitin for pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport with a seriously minted c20xe 25 database queries in 0.0074751 seconds