corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Those little things that piss me off about my car.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Those little things that piss me off about my car.
Butler

User status: Offline
30th Jan 07 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well when I first put it up for sale it was running fine, had some MOT, bodywork was mint apart from the dints. Now it failed MOT, needs rear beam which I have now. Il be selling for 1500 when I get it back with 12 months on it. They go for up to 2.5k though for a mint rallye. Id pay up to 2k tbh. Your right about waiting til i graduate for a minter though.
Timbaland
Banned

31st Jan 07 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you like the car and like you said 'little things'', then why give up for those little things.

Put a 106 gti engine or simmit in it, i dont know, just dont give up as its mint and you WILL regret it.
Colin

31st Jan 07 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once you graduate you will probably be looking bigger than a 106, what I would do is get the rear beam done & keep it. If you get a gti or whatever for £2k it will probably have as many if not more problems.
Carl

31st Jan 07 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep it, not worth selling. I'm in same situation, but with a lot less desirable car, bought random stuff thats all added up and if i was to sell it it wouldn't be worth anything. Plan is to run it into the ground, i love my car but its all the little things that never get sorted which piss me off at the same time. At the moment its the vibrations, the gear stick rattles like fuck, and if i'm booting it in 4th all the car vibrates which is stopping me enjoying driving.
broster
Premium Member

31st Jan 07 at 07:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why not get the tappets adjusted and save yourself some money on a new engine
Butler

31st Jan 07 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I swear the tappets are tighter than tight but still louder than anything, im gonna stop thinking about it until I have my car back with MOT to be honest.
Cupra Steve
Banned

31st Jan 07 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fit 2 12" subs so then you can't hear the tappets!!!

TBH my 1st xsi had rattles everywhere, engine made wierd noises and went pop 3 times as did the gearbox but it was the best car i've ever had!!!
Butler

31st Jan 07 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cupra Steve
Banned

31st Jan 07 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler

seriously, it had the most character / fun factor. Interior light kept on falling down aswell, r/c/l decided to pack up, a week later the actual c/l packed up, rear heated screen never worked!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Those little things that piss me off about my car. 23 database queries in 0.0129981 seconds