corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » dare evo 294 17 inch alloys.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dare evo 294 17 inch alloys.
chopper1

User status: Offline
8th Feb 07 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dare 17 inch alloys 1 never been fitted 3 have been on for 1 month. 1 has a little bit of kirbing in one area. they are chrome with black behind. they look shit hot, came off my old tigra. they are 4 stud fittin and come with bolts. they cost me £600 and i want £450 for them. someones selling them on ebay for about £605 brand new take a look.cheers for looking im in barnsley south yorkshire EMAIL ON Eludlam17@aol.com. i will put some pictures on later cheers.

[Edited on 08-02-2007 by chopper1]

[Edited on 11-02-2007 by chopper1]
chopper1

9th Feb 07 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will have the photos on saturday or monday at latest is anyone intrested theyll look the bollocks on your corsas
chopper1

9th Feb 07 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry about the quality of the pics but these are mint come an have a look im based in barnsley south yorks. contact me on 07809478062 or Eludlam17@aol.com cheers
chopper1

10th Feb 07 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone intrested then?
chopper1

11th Feb 07 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are slightly better pics as u can see tyres are as new and that is the pic with the kirbing it bearly noticable as u can see

chopper1

11th Feb 07 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had the tyre put on the alloy now it is a nexen n3000 same as all the others.. you can tell how new they are look at the tyre pic and how clean the inner rim is (black)

[Edited on 11-02-2007 by chopper1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » dare evo 294 17 inch alloys. 25 database queries in 0.2903640 seconds