corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » infinity perfect 6.1 component set

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author infinity perfect 6.1 component set
d128mat

User status: Offline
13th Feb 07 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

time has come to sell my infinity perfect6.1 components...
these cost me £300 when i bought them new... they are still in the same condition but they have no grilles...... well they do but they are really bent..

im looking for £100 for these

SPECIFICATION:

Power Handling, RMS: 100 Watts
Power Handling, Peak: 400 Watts
Frequency Response (±3dB): 75Hz - 23kHz
Sensitivity: 90dB
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Crossover Frequency(ies): 3.5kHz, 24dB/oct
Mounting Depth: 2-3/4" Perfect Mid-woofer, 1" Perfect tweeter
Deep-anodized aluminum woofer cone ensures incredible detail and accuracy. This material holds its shape regardless of output level, unlike more commonly used materials, such as polypropylene.
A precision outboard crossover using a Linquitz-Riley acoustic alignment is used to precisely divide frequencies between the mid-woofer and tweeter. The tweeter crossover frequency is set at 3.5kHz, facilitating exceptional mid-woofer to tweeter transition. This well-executed crossover also provides the ability to adjust tweeter level, allowing you to maximize system performance and imaging based on location.
An incredible 1" deep anodized aluminum tweeter with rubber surround is used in the Perfect 6.1 to deliver incredible accuracy and detail. In addition, this edge-driven dome tweeter will handle plenty of power, making the 6.1 a great choice for the enthusiast looking for a system that will sound every bit as good at high output levels as at moderate levels.
I-Mount™ (patent # 5,859,917) Tweeter Mounting System - This patented mounting system facilitates effortless flush, angled, or surface mounting of the component system tweeters.
d128mat

User status: Offline
15th Feb 07 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » infinity perfect 6.1 component set 25 database queries in 0.0069380 seconds