corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man Utd Fans - Ronaldo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Man Utd Fans - Ronaldo
Sam.S

User status: Offline
14th Feb 07 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who else is getting really pissed off with the tabloids?

One minute he is staying the next he is going! Im sick to death of it! Heard it all summer, and now for rest of season and probably all this summer too

Rant over!
Marc

14th Feb 07 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Until its confirmed theres no point taking it in too much. Look at the players we were linked with last summer and this January.
Cosmo

14th Feb 07 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same we've had with Gerrard for years, just take everything they say with a pinch of salt.

I do expect him to leave though!
Nath

14th Feb 07 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would he leave?
Cosmo

14th Feb 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think he'd rather be in Spain, game probably suits him a little more, closer to home, isnt hated at every away ground, surrounded by other greasy pricks.
Nath

14th Feb 07 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You say it'd suit him more but he's not exactly having problems playing the English game. He's currently the best player in the Country.

He's only ever complained about the weather over here, you can see he's enjoying himself at United.

It's just papertalk IMO, probably involving that cunt Juan Laporta.
Cosmo

14th Feb 07 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, he is playing amazing here, but the game in spain is so much more open and he could have all day to do his little tricks with little of the flying challenges he gets (although that might screw up his 10.0 diving ability).
Marc

14th Feb 07 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO his style is probably more suited over here, he has the show boaty happy feet that you get in Europe but he can more than handle the pace of the British game. I think if he went to Europe his pace would drop.
Nath

14th Feb 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
IMO his style is probably more suited over here, he has the show boaty happy feet that you get in Europe but he can more than handle the pace of the British game. I think if he went to Europe his pace would drop.

I reckon his overall game would drop. Some complacency might creep in.
RyanSxi

14th Feb 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if united were underachieving i recon he'd consider a move. but as we are doing well this season (although not won anything yet but in a good position to) and he's playing amazing. i can't see why he'd want to move.

imo ofcourse
Carl

14th Feb 07 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair if i was a top player i wouldn't be pissing about in cold old England, i'd be off to Spain etc in a shot.
Tom

14th Feb 07 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or you may have some abimition to be playing in the best league in the world
Carl

14th Feb 07 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Or you may have some abimition to be playing in the best league in the world

i'd rather be in a hot climate playing in one of the best leagues in the world if i could pick and choose.
Eck
Premium Member

14th Feb 07 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Ronaldo's enjoying it here. You can see that he thrives on the attention he gets from away crowds. The more they boo, the harder he tries.
Sam.S

14th Feb 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to admit, he works so hard especially when away crowds boo him! He is very well suited with the English game and I agree with the above comments about his game dropping if he moves abroad! As someone said, complacency would most probably creep in!

I like the Ronaldo and Rooney partnership too! Think they compliment each others game extremely well.

On a seperate matter, fergie said Utd have finally got over not having roy keane in the midfield.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man Utd Fans - Ronaldo 24 database queries in 0.0118792 seconds