corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Decent body/sprayshop in the bexley/dartford area ?????????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decent body/sprayshop in the bexley/dartford area ?????????
flash22

User status: Offline
18th Feb 07 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all

Bit of a long story short. 1st place i took the car to be sprayed thay wrong colour thay had it back for another 4 days to redo it and bodged it up. And its still the wrong shade 8 months later and 4 other bodyshops i have a car with sh1te paint work half prep'ed (bodyshop no 3 i have to thank for that) and a spoiler and irmy bumper cover sitting down the shed half prep'ed due to the paint coming off them from the first guy.

Anyhoo i need to find a decent body shop that don't want a small fortune last few quote i have got are between £700-1400.

this is what needs doing.

boot
spoiler
n/s rear 1/4
a - c pillar
n/s front and rear doors and prob blended into the front wing too

I was going to do it myself. done the odd panel and bumper in the past so i have the tools but no garage. i have been looking to rent one but cant find one with electric for less than £150 a month

[Edited on 18-02-2007 by flash22]

[Edited on 19-02-2007 by flash22]
Scott M

1st Mar 07 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So pretty much half the car then? What body shops have you tried so far?
Fad

1st Mar 07 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scott

Try Panique motorsport in Dartford, they will price match and beat any price you get and their works looks quiet good from what I have seen down there.
Scott M

6th Mar 07 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey bud, how life treating ya?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Decent body/sprayshop in the bexley/dartford area ????????? 24 database queries in 0.0076470 seconds