corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Very cheap 1998 Peugot 106...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Very cheap 1998 Peugot 106...
cavmad

User status: Offline
18th Feb 07 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Peugot 106 `Zest`, 1998. taxed until end of Feb and MOT`d. Metallic light blue 3 door limited edition model. 92,000 miles on the clock. Has a few battle scars and the brakes are non existant, which leads me to suspect they need bleeding. Apparantly a little `lumpy` when cold, probably idle air control or similar though does run/sound lovely once warmed.
Appreciate details are sketchy but I`m p*ssed at the moment and need to get off my arse outside to find out rest of details.
Cap bottom retail for below average is circa £500 so if you decided you didn`t want to do it up then you`ll get more than my asking price round the block.
V5C here, have seen full V5 wand it`ll be getting returned in my name as soon as DVLC have sent it out. Meanwhile a full written receipt will be issued and collection will be from my house so no funny stories. You ain`t going to drive this away because of the brakes but if you can fix them here first that`s good with me. Located near to Chester, very close to M53, A55 and M56. Nearest point os the M6 about 1/2 hour away. £350* ono, pic`s available but not until Tuesday at earliest.
Delivery can be arranged, pm your post code and ask for a quote. If within 30 miles will be a very cheap rate. Please note though that car and delivery are to be paid in full BEFORE it leaves, no excuses and no exceptions. Basically if you come here and want it, pay me on the spot and I`ll follow you back to your house.

*I`ve sold `93 Corsa`s with no MOT for more than this so someone`s getting a bargain!
cavmad

18th Feb 07 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*MOT until 05 August 2007, service history book shows last service at 88,511 miles. Book has 8 records showing, one of which has details but no stamp. All five previous MOT certificates are here with it and mileages all clearly shown.
cavmad

20th Feb 07 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bumpo! £300, nice drink in this for whoever buys it because there`s good money to be made here.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Very cheap 1998 Peugot 106... 25 database queries in 0.0288832 seconds