corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale: Ace 216 16" Alloys, Toyo Tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale: Ace 216 16" Alloys, Toyo Tyres
lozacorsa

User status: Offline
21st Feb 07 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have some ACE 216 16" Alloys for sale. There very similar to the OZ Racing Titan's. Basically Baught them about 4 weeks ago for my Corsa Sport 1.4 16v, i am insured with directline so when i fitted them i gave them a ring to declare them and they turned round and said you have to be 24 to add wheels or any modifications so i was not impressed. I have held my policy with them for 10 months and so i dont really want to end the policy for the sake of 2 months and loose out on my NCB. The plan was to put them on in a few months with a different insurance company but now i nearly have my 3 years no claims i can get insurance on a Renault Sport Clio 182 so im getting one of them. I Left the wheels on the car for a few weeks due to work and didnt have the time to remove them. I removed them at the weekend and gave them a good clean up, 2 are still like new, 1 has a 2 very very slight marks (See Wheel 3) and the 4th Wheel has a few marks thanks to the Mrs lol. (See Wheel 4) They look stunning on the car! The tyres are Toyo Proxes T1-S which have covered about 300 miles if that so there still like new! These tyres are about £75 each alone. I am after about £300 but will take offers!

Cheers!

lozacorsa

User status: Offline
21st Feb 07 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, Forgot to mension they come complete with spigot rings, nuts and a full set of locking nuts!

Cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale: Ace 216 16" Alloys, Toyo Tyres 25 database queries in 0.0085571 seconds