corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT every 2yrs petition against it

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MOT every 2yrs petition against it
Colin

User status: Offline
21st Feb 07 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about an incentive to get the public to grass up dodgy motors, say £20 a car. I could make a living out of that!!
skell

21st Feb 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
it would better if the govt. put some of our taxes in govt run testing stations that mot test for free, and you have to pay for repairs

Already patented above you
phillygsi16v

21st Feb 07 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by skell
quote:
Originally posted by Kano
quote:
Originally posted by phillygsi16v
fucking right i hate MOT time ide love it 2 be every 2 years
fuck signing that

You hate it because they force you to make your car roadworthy?? No wonder theres a petition!! Its for people just like you..

no because it costs £45, and they'l fail it because your farking windscreen wash is weak money making scam, if it's purely to keep heaps of the road it should be free for the first test and pay for any retests

cheeky twat, Name 1 person who dosnt say " got me fucking MOT next week what a twat, hope it passes because i cant be arsed with the hassel"

And for the record my var is 100% road worthy has has never failed on anything major because i keep on top of the car and anything that neads fixing I get done ASAP.
Was just saying that it would be nice once sorted you have 2 years befor you go through it again.
And as for the chavs, would just mean the police would have to get there finger out and pull old wanky looking motas

[Edited on 21-02-2007 by phillygsi16v]

[Edited on 21-02-2007 by phillygsi16v]
burgess

21st Feb 07 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO a year is too long
too many people go a year without maintaining it only for it to crop up come mot time
6 monthly checks would be a good idea
skell

21st Feb 07 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shut up ffs..... you a tax man by any chance?

are cars are in great order, have you been abroad, were turning into a nanny culture because people keep putting up with it!!!

o and just to get all u 10 time a year MOt'ers fired up....... i used both front tires until they had gone to the wire until my MOT
Rachel H

21st Feb 07 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ridiculous idea, 2 years FFS what a joke.
Scotty C

21st Feb 07 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 years on slighty newer cars, say 6/7 years old. Older than that, then every year.
Eck
Premium Member

21st Feb 07 at 23:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by skell
shut up ffs..... you a tax man by any chance?

are cars are in great order, have you been abroad, were turning into a nanny culture because people keep putting up with it!!!

o and just to get all u 10 time a year MOt'ers fired up....... i used both front tires until they had gone to the wire until my MOT

That won't make people get fired up. It'll make them think "that could be the twat that kills my child one day". An MOT every two years is a scandal. Anything can happen in one year, let alone two, to make a car a danger to the public.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT every 2yrs petition against it 23 database queries in 0.0082741 seconds