corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Hamilton Beach Blender & Spindle-mixer

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hamilton Beach Blender & Spindle-mixer
clay99

User status: Offline
25th Feb 07 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They came out of a bar i used to manage only used afew times just been sat in my shead. They are used in most bars and restaurants as they are very durable the blender when new cost £250 i'm lookin for £75 i have 2 for sale & the spindle-mixers cost £225 wnen new i'm lookin £50 i have 2 for sale. They just need a clean as i said they have been in the shead for a while they are in full workin order and will out last any kenwood u'll buy..

Jas

User status: Offline
25th Feb 07 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

give em a good clean and lob em on ebay, you'l be lucky to sell with them looking all dirty etc...

if they where clean theyd be very appealing

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Hamilton Beach Blender & Spindle-mixer 25 database queries in 0.0152571 seconds