corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Morette help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morette help
JohnNI

User status: Offline
   2nd Mar 07 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a set of morettes, but they've came with no wires or anything. So the outer lamps will work no probs, cause they just connect straight up. Think the previous guy put indicator's into the outer lamps as well so I need to connect them as well sum how. The inner lamps, any one know where I can get the cennections for them, my electircal skills are not the greatest. Here's all i've got, so basically i want the inner lamps and indicators working. Thanks

New Poll