corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Henrik 'Badger' Larsson... Verdict

Poll: Henrik 'Badger' Larsson... Verdict
  Super success
  Well worth it
  Not worth it
  Flop
  Don't give a crap

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Henrik 'Badger' Larsson... Verdict
Robbo

User status: Offline
10th Mar 07 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, the bald headed cunt is gone, IMO he's made a big difference as expected BUT, as both myself and Cosmo predicted, he didn't blaze a goalscoring trail across the Premiership!!!
JM Curdy

10th Mar 07 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt really have the time to be honest, ive seen him play first hand and absolutely destroy us up in scotland and i never ever rated him while at celtic, since he left tho he opened my eyes just to how good a player he is, certainly the best scotlands ever seen

from jamie age 19 and a half and a RANGERS fan
Marc

10th Mar 07 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I selected Well Worth It as he definatley wasn't a super success.

He definatley brought a few options and some style whilst he was with United. If anything it was nice to have an extra striker so we could save the others, gave us a bit more depth you could say

He didn't have the goal scoring impact I or most others on here (Bar Cosmotron) thought he would have, but to be honest there was always going to be a lot of pressure/expectancy on him to score goals because of who he was and who he has played for.

All in all I've enjoyed watching him play and got to a few games to see him. More goals would have being nice but he definalty isn't a cunt or a failure.
Robbo

10th Mar 07 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A very fair assessment

Oh and believe me, fans of a certain North London club will disagree with your anti-cunt assertions

[Edited on 10-03-2007 by Robbo]
shawboy

10th Mar 07 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from tonights game i thought he was very poor.
keept giving the ball away.
Hammer

11th Mar 07 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
as he definatley wasn't a super success.

I'd disagree as would your critically acclaimed manager. The decision to sign him has kept you in the Champions league and attributed to winning you the premiership, much like the decision by Barca to bring him on won them the Champions league. I personally can't see any other conclusion than super success.
Russ

11th Mar 07 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesterday he was awfull, lawrencen was shagging on about his "great movement" he was shit, wasted at least 5 man utd attacks with pointless dummies and poor control
Cosmo

11th Mar 07 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was well worth it because he was free and only cost wages.

He provided cover when Saha and co had a few injuries, and popped up with the odd important pass or goal.

He certainly didnt set the Premier League on fire as I believe some thought.
mav

11th Mar 07 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he was a success and and if Sir Alex could have kept him he would have..

Scored a few important goals..

Linked play well and played generally well...

If he was given a season he would have been a 15-20 goals per season guy.
Hammer

11th Mar 07 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He didn't score as many goals as he would have liked even legislating for the goals he had chopped off but his overall contribution was immense. He's a real football fans player, all the work off the ball that your average joe doesn't see, the lay offs, the flicks. I dont understand the 'he provided cover' comments either he was the first pick the time he has been there including over Rooney.

Biggest point anway, don't listen to my view listen to Fergusons, Saha's Nevilles, Henrys after the champions league final, he's a player everyone wants in their team.
JM Curdy

11th Mar 07 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure even our watty smith wouldnt mind him in the gers team

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Henrik 'Badger' Larsson... Verdict 24 database queries in 0.0139720 seconds