corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cleaning wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cleaning wheels
corsa_griff

User status: Offline
13th Mar 07 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do people use to clean there wheels, was looking a wonder wheels think it was called was told not to use this on my wheels as its like t cut takes a coat of paint off in my case laquer off they are rh cups if this helps at all want to get them to shine

thanks craig
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

13th Mar 07 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder wheels will not take coats of paint off. If you have unpainted wheels such as polished or diamond cut it will tarnish them. If you just want them to shine have you tried using a good quality bodywork polish followed by a wax?

[Edited on 13-03-2007 by 1_Litre_Porsche_Beater]
Ben G

13th Mar 07 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does meguires hot rims damage the face of polished wheels?

my polished wheels have just had to be changed under warranty because they had excessive corrosion and wonder if this might be the reaosn they went like it?
deano87

13th Mar 07 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Muc-off or Hope Sh1t Shifter. Found in Halfords, usually the bike department. Worked a treat on the Softstars I bought. (As well as initial cleaning with normal wax car wash shampoo).

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cleaning wheels 23 database queries in 0.6023898 seconds