corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » I need a drive shaft for my 2.0 turbo corsa. just snapped one

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I need a drive shaft for my 2.0 turbo corsa. just snapped one
kittedcorsat69

User status: Offline
   15th Mar 07 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heya any help with the above would be nice folks. its a near side one i need (small one) the old drive shaft had 25 splines each side. not sure where to start as they are obviously not standard as my engine is putting out 300lb of torque and i dont want it snapping again. cheers
ainsley_brader

15th Mar 07 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what hubs are you running?
kittedcorsat69

16th Mar 07 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure mate, I think they must be motorsport one as the splines are the same both sides, if they were corsa hubs id expect a different number of splines on the hub side to the gear box side.

New Poll