corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova with potential

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova with potential
martferguson

User status: Offline
16th Mar 07 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people. the time has come to sell as my money situation really sucks a the moment.

its a 1.2 8v with 104,000 miles on the clock.

the car come with de-locked and de-handled doors with central locking devices and solenoids for the doors fitted (solenoids tested and working very well and also 256x20mm 20 groove and vented brakes, both not yet on the car but both in very good condition, no rust what so ever on the doors and the brakes are spanking new.

Mods:
Vauxhall cesaro alloys (perfect nova offset)
recent spark plug change and 2 brand new outter CV joints (each side)
De-aerialed
Semi-smooth boot with fully working solenoid
GSi side skirts
Panasonic head unit with 50x4 output, 3 x pre-outs (front, rear, sub) aux in, cd.c in. with large blue dot-matrix display (£300 new 18 months ago)
kenwoods 7x10's, 340watt, very loud.
little things like re-trimed door cards, VX220 gear nob
Momo steering wheel
GSi Spoiler
This was a work in progress but as i'm at college i dont have money to do it properly.

BAD BITS:
umm....nothing basically, rust on rear drivers side arch, small dents in doors but brand new doors come with it anyways!! car is in very good condition for the age, was garage stored before i owned it. i'm only the 3rd owner.

Very nice car with a lot of potential.

PICS:

REAR ARCH WILL BE PORFESSIONALLY SPRAYED BEFORE THE SALE OF THE CAR

note rust on doors, hence why new doors come with!!

looking for around £450 ono, make me and offer.

Thanks.

Martin.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova with potential 25 database queries in 0.0083642 seconds