corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Meqasquirt n spark ECU v2 with extra code, T25 Turbo, Intercooler REVISED!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Meqasquirt n spark ECU v2 with extra code, T25 Turbo, Intercooler REVISED!
Anton2K3

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 07 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

megasquirt and spark which was running my t'b on my S2 rallye is up for grabs. I'm splitting the car and selling up due to the arrival of a campervan.
Its currently wired into S2, but these will run just about anything. HOWEVER, they are not for the light hearted! If you are interested do your homework first as they are not simple bits of kit!
Will come with serial cable, wiring harnass, and the software can be downloaded free of charge.
I'll also throw in a vaux ICV.

This can also be sold with Innovative LC-1 wide band lamda sensor i have, which comes with origional box, instructions, software cd etc.

With LC1: £320 delivered to your door

Without: £200 delivered to your door

Will be removed from car in a week or so.

T25 turbo from a nissan S13. No in out play, very slight up down play (slack most likely be taken out when oil flows around the bearings) This will come with T25 turbo, S13 manifold, Turbo elbow (few studs required for turbo to elbow) Water banjo bolts, oil return pipe. This was intended for my latest project, but selling car due to the arrival of a camper van.

£130 ono + delivery

Modified cosworth intercooler. The ends have been cut off and rewelded so they no longer face backwards, but to the sides, ideal for corsa bumpers.

£30 ono + delivery

Ta,

Anton

[Edited on 22-03-2007 by Anton2K3]

[Edited on 24-03-2007 by Anton2K3]
jr

22nd Mar 07 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U Butler
Anton2K3

22nd Mar 07 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He knows i have if for sale already. hes taking the head/cams.
Anton2K3

22nd Mar 07 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turbo and intercooler now on ebay also, but can be removed it a get a reasnoble offer.
Anton2K3

23rd Mar 07 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT these parts gotta go.
C4RL0

23rd Mar 07 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
Vaux Lad

23rd Mar 07 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lowest price on MS ecu?
There only that new....
Anton2K3

24th Mar 07 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have U2U

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Meqasquirt n spark ECU v2 with extra code, T25 Turbo, Intercooler REVISED! 25 database queries in 0.0647728 seconds