corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photo tips please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author photo tips please
jamesvalver

User status: Offline
26th Mar 07 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something ive been finding hard to do it to get a decent photo of my gf's car. i find it hard to capture any detail. has any one got any tips they could give me

many thanks

james

Ben G

26th Mar 07 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the difficult thing after looking through your garage is the black bits on the car eg front bumper and the wheels.

i would suggest directing any artifical light towards these darker bits, especially the gloss black wheels, which will lighten the photographs up more.

if you have no artificial light, try reflecting some onto the wheels via mirrors etc.

or if you have photoshop, create layers and enhance the brightness/contrast/saturation of certain parts, not the whole car though.
jamesvalver

26th Mar 07 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate. i find the bumpers the worst as you cant even get a reflection in them
Butler

27th Mar 07 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The picture is under exposed so your missing bit of details, try using a smaller aperture.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photo tips please 24 database queries in 0.0100679 seconds