corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Top Mounts and coil-overs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Top Mounts and coil-overs
Tappits

User status: Offline
30th Mar 07 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a set of Gaz coil-overs and some Corsa top mounts from tweeks but think I might need something more to fit them to the car (corsa B).

Now the Q’s (some might seem noobish but what the hay)

Which way round do the top mounts go?
Lump up or flat side up

Do I and if so what do I need in between the black ring and the top mount or do they just go on top of each other like on the first 2 picks?

I know I will need a washer between the top nut and the top mount that rests on bearing?

Anything else?
Rob_Lee
Banned

User status: Offline
30th Mar 07 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lump up which goes through the hole in the turret matey.

You should have a space to go between the spring cap and the topmount

New Poll