corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FOR SALE: Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.2 16v (2000)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR SALE: Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.2 16v (2000)
Jill
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   17th Apr 07 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok this is NOT my corsa for sale- I am advertising it for sale on behalf of a friend. So please contact him if you require further information please!

Right it's a 2000 (W reg) Vauxhall Corsa sxi (1.2 16v) in black. Featuring drivers airbag, central locking, electric mirrors, CD player and radio. It is a really good, reliable car and obviously being a 1.2 16v it is perfect regarding insurance and running costs for perhaps someone who has just passed their driving test, looking for a cheap runaround or fancies a fantastic base car to start modifying.

The car is MOT’d until the end of February 2008 and has only covered 61k miles. The tax has expired and it has not currently been renewed due to my friend moving abroad to work. However, should this present a problem to anyone who is seriously interested he will tax the vehicle upon sale.

The tyres are in good condition and are on the standard sxi five spoke alloy wheels. There is some service history and it has recently had a new exhaust pipe fitted. There is a small dent on the rear door and a scratch on the lower part of the driver’s door as shown in the pictures. However, as you can see they are both quite small and would not be expensive to repair in the slightest at any reputable bodyshop.

Pics:

Ideally would like £1650 for it but open to sensible offers.

Any questions about it or further information please call Ben on: 07732053803

JILL
Jill
Premium Member

18th Apr 07 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT please

JILL
Jill
Premium Member

19th Apr 07 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

JILL
Clayton

20th Apr 07 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can offer all i have for a cheap run around.
£250
Paulcorsa16v

21st Apr 07 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were is the car located im looking for another one of these
Jill
Premium Member

22nd Apr 07 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Clayton
can offer all i have for a cheap run around.
£250

http://www.autotrader.co.uk I'm sure you will find something suitable there

JILL

[Edited on 22-04-2007 by Jill]
Jill
Premium Member

22nd Apr 07 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paulcorsa16v
were is the car located im looking for another one of these

Paul it is located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. I know it's a bit of a trek for you but it is definitely worth the journey imho

JILL
Jill
Premium Member

23rd Apr 07 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT please

JILL
Jill
Premium Member

26th Apr 07 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT

JILL
DBenson

30th Apr 07 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FOR SALE: Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.2 16v (2000) 25 database queries in 0.3762200 seconds