corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stanton STR8-60 Professional Turntables

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stanton STR8-60 Professional Turntables
gti-180

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 07 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stanton STR8-60 Professional Turntables

Product Features

Direct-drive motor with 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
+ / - 10 % pitch control
Aluminum platter
Strobe indicator and Aluminum Straight Tone Arm

And I have even taken an review of amazon -

Reviewer: Norfeest "Yes Yes Y'all" (Washington DC USA) -

The Stanton Str8 60s are pretty simplistic when compared to most high end turntables. In fact, I would only reccomend these to beginners that are looking for their first or second set of tables. While they are pretty simple and somewhat basic, they are still very efficient turntables. If you want to talk about performance, there isn't much difference between these turntables or the Stanton Str8 80s or 100s. The other two just have more features and probably better torque, but the performance is about the same. I still use the Str8 60s for small parties and/or house parties because they definitely do the trick. I highly reccomend this item to beginners, but I wouldn't buy them just yet. I'd wait a few months. With everything going the way of the compact disc, analog turntables will eventually drop in price and begin to sell for what they are REALLY worth.

£50.00 EACH OR £90.00 THE PAIR

Sale due to upgrade to 1210's (again)
gti-180

23rd Apr 07 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up
gti-180

24th Apr 07 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BuMp
gti-180

25th Apr 07 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thursday Morning Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stanton STR8-60 Professional Turntables 25 database queries in 0.0101631 seconds