corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » the "lotus" corsa on ebay?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the "lotus" corsa on ebay?
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Apr 07 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which did it come from? a Caterham, or a Lotus? :raiseseyebrow:
Steve
Premium Member

26th Apr 07 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does the guy not realise the only reason its fast in a caterham is because the caterham weighs about 2 grams, i bet he seriously thinks that corsa is as fast as a caterham
Brett
Premium Member

26th Apr 07 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Maybe he genuinely believes what he's saying and someone else sold it him with that bullshit story

I was right tho. If you read his questions/replies, he says 'the previous owner never changed the engine on the logbook', meaning....someone has sold it him with this story
Robin
Premium Member

26th Apr 07 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Steve, I think the point was 'how did it come from a lotus when the engine wasn't fitted to one' and he's saying 'here's a pic of one in a lotus'

Problem there is that it could be ANY Se7en style kit car.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Apr 07 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he needs is broken to him gently, wonder if someone should send him the link to this thread
Robin
Premium Member

It does look that way Brett
Brett
Premium Member

26th Apr 07 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robin
Steve
Premium Member

26th Apr 07 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh well i sent him link
ed

26th Apr 07 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like this picture a lot. It seems to have been edited a fair bit too

The seller should probably do a little bit of research before making these strange claims about his car. If the engine did come from a Lotus, which it didn't, why does it have a Vauxhall spark plug cover on it
jr

27th Apr 07 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is only one lotis corsa, and it only exsists in ash's "my pictures" file
JM_16v

27th Apr 07 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how comes that exhaust can ecit out of a corsa there
Steve
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 07:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl at the photoshopping
AK

27th Apr 07 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bunch of morons...

It seems a nice enough car.
It is plausable that the engine came from lotus type kit car. YOU CAN USE AN ENGINE, AND SIMPLY FIT AN F20 on

Jill
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 08:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Oh, and one minor detail, You will get everywhere early." Made me smile! Seems a decent enough car though

JILL

[Edited on 27-04-2007 by Jill]
Steve
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 08:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his reply

quote:
Hi, could you please paste this onto your forum. I have had a read through your posts and would like to set things straight. The car 'was' sold to me this way, I was told the engine came out of a Lotus but knew it would have been a caterham kit of some sort as a friend of mine used to work for Caterham and told me that C20s and Rover K series were used. The reason I know its faster than some Scoobys is because I have been up against a coupe. That added to the fact that ive got a 300hp Integrale Evo should give me an idea of what is fast and what isn't. The car was originally bought for my wife to use on track days but she has since changed her mind. I appriciate your thoughts but not everyone out there is out to screw people over. Thanks, Mark PS the vinyl is straight and ill sell the car to anyone on here as a Vauxhall Corsa 2.0 GSi if it makes them happy for £1800. At least you could admit thats a good price.
Brett
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel sorry for the slow assed scooby owners tbh, must be harsh having a corsa with a snide lotus badge & tape on the headlights whiz past you
Ben D

27th Apr 07 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, I'm going to buy it just to embarrass you when your pottering around in your Slowbaru Brett
Brett
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 2.2 badge would scare me off tbh

Ben D

27th Apr 07 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah yes, you would be fooled into thinking the mighty Lotus has more displacement than your lowly 2.0 WRX STD
ELG4N

27th Apr 07 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes thinking of the yellow JPE Lotus 7's with the 20XE engines.
jr

27th Apr 07 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was a caterham
SVM 286

29th Apr 07 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That Lotus badge looks great next to the rusty wiper aperture.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » the "lotus" corsa on ebay? 23 database queries in 0.0131230 seconds