corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » front door speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author front door speakers
alan t

User status: Offline
27th Apr 07 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was thinking of upgrading the front door speakers. does anyone know what size the standard ones are? just want to swap them over without having to get custom door builds. also is it better to just upgrade the speakers or should i do the tweeters as well? any help would be much appreciated as im not very clued up with ice. cheers
Steve X16XE

27th Apr 07 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=178991

Ricky352

30th Apr 07 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too sure on size, all i can tell you is that they are bigger than saxo ones. Definitly get tweeters as they will improve the sound quality and make the higher pitched noises more recognisable.
chris_rosso

24th May 07 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The front door speakers are around 15 1/2cms and you need adapters for to mount them because of the different screw holes. Dont go for speakers over 67mm deep or you wont be able to shut you windows!! I fitted a Kenwood componet set for around £70 and they sound awsome with a powerful headunit. The kenwood crossovers fitted perfectly in the circular hole in the door underneath the door cards next to where the mirrors are. The wireing is straight forward as the instructions are very clear. Try the audio shops on ebay for very cheap prices. Hope this helps

New Poll