corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 1.2 SILVER UNFINISHED PROJECT - WIDE ARCH KIT £1650 ROLLING ON 17s

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA 1.2 SILVER UNFINISHED PROJECT - WIDE ARCH KIT £1650 ROLLING ON 17s
v1kkm

User status: Offline
28th Apr 07 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AM SELLING MY CORSA,

*IS A 1.2 16V 1999 V REG
*HAS 66K ON THE CLOCK
*HAS A FEW CRACKS IN THE PAINT WORK EITHER SIDE, I BOUGHT IT LIKE THIS....ALSO DENT IN DRIVERS DOOR I HAVE BEEN QUOTED £200 TO GET IT ALL SORTED.
*REAR END IS ALL A WIDE ARCH PROWLER AND THE FRONT END IS STANDARD TO GIVE IT A DIFFERENT LOOK.
*COMES WITH REPLACEMENT FRONT ARCHES
*IS ROLLING ON 17" MILI MIGLIA ALLOYS, GOOD TREAD ON TYRES
*HAS GOT A FULL STRAIGHT THROUGH POWERFLOW EXHAUST
*BAD BOY BONNET
*SMOOTHED BOOT

MOTD UNTIL SEPTEMBER AND TAXED UNTIL SEPTEMBER
RING ME ON 07855 452 812 OR U2U ME FOR MORE INFO OR ANY MORE HELP PICS TO FOLLOW!

[Edited on 28-04-2007 by v1kkm]
v1kkm

28th Apr 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FORGOT TO SAY COLLECTION FROM HATFIELD (IS ON THE A1(M)) ..... ALSO THE PRIVATE REG DOES NOT COME WITH THE CAR AND IS BEING REMOVED NEXT WEEK!
v1kkm

29th Apr 07 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

**BUMP*
1.2-Ls-Corsa

29th Apr 07 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey has that had front end damage AND BE HONEST as the front bumper is not matching the rest!!!!!!! The wings are a different colour to the rest of the car and come on if ya gonna do all that to the back why would you leave the front still with a full plain black bumper!!!!!!!

"TO GIVE IT A DIFFERENT LOOK"

reason why its a different look is cos its a stupid idea that no one would do LOL.

good luck tho mate dont wanna seem negative but be honest if it has been in a crash!!!!!
valverguy

30th Apr 07 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your havin a giraffe?
v1kkm

2nd May 07 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na mate, i have got a replacement bumper and new wings have been put on since that picture hence i didnt mention it......... i also have combat 2 arches which the buyer can have if they wish to aswell as a replacement combat 2 bumper....... maybe you should u2u me instead of flaming the thread first...
1.2-Ls-Corsa

2nd May 07 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe you should have written that in the post in the first place!!!!

"AND THE FRONT END IS STANDARD TO GIVE IT A DIFFERENT LOOK."

No where in that do you say you have all those parts!!!!!

the question is why did those wings and bumpers go on????? you clearly stated that you had it like that cos its different!!!!

Come on keep the story straight and to one!!!

I am only trying to help ppl who miht wanan buy it looking at those pics puts ppl straight off!!!!! Has clear signs of front end damage thats all I am saying!!!
bigdan

5th May 07 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much 4 the car then u2u me plz

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 1.2 SILVER UNFINISHED PROJECT - WIDE ARCH KIT £1650 ROLLING ON 17s 25 database queries in 0.0213962 seconds