corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Rover 114GSi 5 door (posh Metro). MOTd/running. £75 swaps?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap Rover 114GSi 5 door (posh Metro). MOTd/running. £75 swaps?
cavmad

User status: Offline
29th Apr 07 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rover 114GSi 5 door manual, late 1995 `N` plater. MOT until June 2007, tax expired. All previous MOT`s except one, loads of receipts for work carried out. Mileage circa 74,000 (I think), will double check and post up accordingly. Bought as a non runner but now going, my lad and I played about with it and cleaned the plugs etc and it fired up thanks to advice from a top banan from a Rover forum. It now has a new disy cap and one plug lead fitted (old ones were shagged) and there's a new rotor arm included which I'm too dim to fit! It'll probably want new plugs and a basic service as it chucks out a bit of black smoked when revved hard though the engine does sound very well indeed.
Grille broken from a very low speed carpark type knock, should be easy/cheap to find another one.
I`d imagine this is one of the last of the line and is too good to scrap in my opinion but scrapped it will be if not sold I`m afraid.
Not in perfect condition but a nice enough car non-the-less and I`m sure someone could make some use of it.
Car is in Chester, Cheshire, one mile from M53 and A55, three miles from the M56 and about 20 miles from the M6 near Warrington and about 25 miles from the M6 near Stoke. Delivery can be arranged at a cost, though being honest I can`t be bothered to go too far sorry! Car to be paid for before it leaves, though I`d imagine you could straight bar it back easily enough.
Pictures on request but please bear with me.

It's the 1.4 eight valve engine so if your's has done the K-series special the engine alone must be worth it for the money!

£75 and absolutely no offers as I can £50 for it collect from the scrap man and I could remove a few bits for the bay.

Swaps considered for some 15" or over 4 stud Vauxhall fit alloys (non genuine ideally) or a decent CD player for my other car, prefer a blue tooth one. All other swaps considered though-try me!

[Edited on 29-04-2007 by cavmad]
Li-SRi

30th Apr 07 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi its liam the one who bought the corsa l74 olg. Would the gearbox fit the 16v k series engine? Reply asap plz. Li
Li-SRi

30th Apr 07 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi its liam the one who bought the corsa l74 olg. Would the gearbox fit the 16v k series engine? Reply asap plz. Li
R4LY_5LG

30th Apr 07 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any chance on some pics please mate very interested!!!
cavmad

30th Apr 07 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liam, have replied to your U2U mate. R4LY, will get pic's up soon as, cheers.
R4LY_5LG

30th Apr 07 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if possible can you email them please to leontaylor41@aol.com, i would appreciate it many thanks
cavmad

30th Apr 07 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give me 5 please mate...
cavmad

30th Apr 07 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R4LY, have mailed you. Apologies to all for size of pics, small because taken on a mobile not a digital camera.
cavmad

30th Apr 07 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going over the bridge end of week if not sold due to needing storage space.
cavmad

2nd May 07 at 06:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liam, have U2U'd and mailed you mate. It's getting weighed in Thursday or Friday this week if not sold.
cavmad

4th May 07 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another reprieve for Rover's finest hour!!! It's now on the bay of madness...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150119354316&rd=1&rd=1

Swaps or something considered
kz

4th May 07 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where are you?
cavmad

5th May 07 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Near Chester.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Rover 114GSi 5 door (posh Metro). MOTd/running. £75 swaps? 25 database queries in 0.0083420 seconds