corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New 50mm Lowering Springs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand New 50mm Lowering Springs
corsamat

User status: Offline
   3rd May 07 at 05:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have up for sale a brand new pair of 50mm all round lowering springs for a vauxhall corsa b, these are ideal for some one wanting to go low & have improved handaling & looks but not loose to much ride compfort as there are not so hard your cd player is going to be skipping all the tiime, howere they are alot stiffer then the factory ones and improves handaling alot!

looking for around £60 how ever please feel free to make offers all will be considered!

guud

3rd May 07 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What make are they? And were are you for pick up?
corsamat

3rd May 07 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there evolution springs and i live in market harborough were bouts u i can meet sum were?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New 50mm Lowering Springs 25 database queries in 0.0108051 seconds