corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Staying Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Staying Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosmo

User status: Offline
13th May 07 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Well my West Ham to win Premiership and FA Cup were wasted

I had West Ham to finish in top 5 aswell

Well done though, did well to get out of it!
BigSte

13th May 07 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This may come across as slightly biased as I'm a Sheffield United fan but West Ham make me fuckin sick.....bunch of underhanded cheating bastards.
I hope Tevez's mum gets murdered and her corspe used as fertiliser.

On the subject of the relegation - what a knob Ferguson is....at least he has to live with the shame of lifting the trophy after losing at home to a bunch of badgers.

I'm off now to drink about 12 pints and burn my Warnock voodoo doll...

yours faithfully,
Mr Bad Loser

[Edited on 13-05-2007 by BigSte]
Marc

13th May 07 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can understand your pissed, considering where you were before today. But like I said on another forum, Man United didn't have an FA Cup to think about the last time the two sides met. Hes bound to pick his squad with the Cup final in mind. Who goes down really isn't Alex Fergusons concern.

The only real omissions were Rio and Vidic anyway. Neville and Saha were never in contention. He could have played Kuzaczk if he wanted to give West Ham an advantage.

I like Warnock though, he comes across as a decent guy, but if anything, its Sheffields fault for not beating Wigan.
jr

13th May 07 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
This may come across as slightly biased as I'm a Sheffield United fan but West Ham make me fuckin sick.....bunch of underhanded cheating bastards.

On the subject of the relegation - what a knob Ferguson is....at least he has to live with the shame of lifting the trophy after losing at home to a bunch of badgers.

yours faithfully,
Mr Bad Loser

its does

but

1) we didnt cheat

2) even if we lost, i wouldnt want any of your players to die, despite how low quality they are, and i fail to see your point
BigSte

13th May 07 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep no excuses for not beating a second rate team like Wigan at home....Warnocks an arse....I'd put money on him resigning this coming week. If not he will get the boot anyway because very few of our fans like him and hasn't really achieved much to be honest....

he wanted us in Europe in next 5 years
StuartVRS

13th May 07 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

commentator summed it up perfectly. The teams that stay up did enough on the pitch, the teams that went down didnt, its nothing to do with the polotics at the end of the day. Sheff utd threw it away at the end after being in a good situation. They can only have themselves to blame, launching legal battles etc just tries to cover up the fact they were not good enough in the first place.
BigSte

13th May 07 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:

yours faithfully,
Mr Bad Loser

its does

but

1) we didnt cheat

2) even if we lost, i wouldnt want any of your players to die, despite how low quality they are, and i fail to see your point

no points deducted....you were fined £5.5m which is the largest fine in football history which means you did summat wrong You were deemed to have acquired and used illegal players - what makes it worse it the ugly faced prick scored to keep u up!
FA bottled it by not deducting points..... like I say I'm a bad loser
StuartVRS

13th May 07 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saying all that though, i firmly believe sheff utd have a good enough squad to bounce straight back and with Warnock, tosser that he is, a good enough manager to acheive it.
BigSte

13th May 07 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
commentator summed it up perfectly. The teams that stay up did enough on the pitch, the teams that went down didnt, its nothing to do with the polotics at the end of the day. Sheff utd threw it away at the end after being in a good situation. They can only have themselves to blame, launching legal battles etc just tries to cover up the fact they were not good enough in the first place.

I've been to every game this season bar a couple of away games and I can honestly say hand on heart there are a LOT worse teams than united.... we went down today by 1 goal difference, I can name about 5 stupid mistakes we have made which could have prevented that!

I think we were good enough, but have to live with moments of madness that cost us goals
BigSte

13th May 07 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
saying all that though, i firmly believe sheff utd have a good enough squad to bounce straight back and with Warnock, tosser that he is, a good enough manager to acheive it.

to be honest mate our squad is really poor - we need a good clear out! I doubt we will be back next year.

I'll enjoy taking 6 points off Wednesday again tho!
StuartVRS

13th May 07 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I've been to every game this season bar a couple of away games and I can honestly say hand on heart there are a LOT worse teams than united.... we went down today by 1 goal difference, I can name about 5 stupid mistakes we have made which could have prevented that!

I think we were good enough, but have to live with moments of madness that cost us goals

I know how you feel, i went through the same with palace, conceded with 8 minutes to go at Charlton which sent us down, conceded in injury time against southampton to draw the previous week. It hurts, but it wears off eventually.
StuartVRS

13th May 07 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

to be honest mate our squad is really poor - we need a good clear out! I doubt we will be back next year.

Well, Mikele Leigertwood needs to go, he was bloody useless, cant believe anyone wanted him
topshot_2k
Banned

13th May 07 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
cheers nath predicted the result/scorer of most nervous day of my life i can remember

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Topshot stick that up your stupid yid arse

[Edited on 13-05-2007 by mav]

[Edited on 13-05-2007 by jr]

long way up to 5th though
jr

13th May 07 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

13th May 07 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BigSte...were you one of the ones shown crying in the stadium today?
J da Silva

13th May 07 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sheffield Utd have no arguement whatsoever, their fans speak like West Ham were never punished, they were punished, that was between the FA and WHU, nobody else, and if you need teams to have points deducted in order to stay up, then that tells me your just not good enough anyway.
Having said that I wanted Wigan down, for a team to play in a top division in Europes finest leagues, with no passion or desire to win is pityful, and the excuses made by the board and manager in their lost games is laughable.
BigSte

13th May 07 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
BigSte...were you one of the ones shown crying in the stadium today?

no - I love my team but I'm man enough to not cry lol
BigSte

13th May 07 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, Mikele Leigertwood needs to go, he was bloody useless, cant believe anyone wanted him

Ligertwood is sooooo crap it's untrue....we made a lot of bad signings... Davis at £3m is useless, Kazim-Richards (aka Superman) has got the mind of Reonaldo with all the fancy step overs and that but he is pure rubbish, Nade is not very good at all.

I think Hulse and Stead are our only 2 decent signings, although Kilgallon has looked decent these last few games
Tom

14th May 07 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well pleased tbh they look a better outfit than the teams who went down easily.

Wonder where tevez is off to, gotta be grateful for his strong finish if it wasn't for him....
jr

14th May 07 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont know tom, hopefully as a club we can really push on now

maybe with out tevez/NRC,anton etc
gianluigi

14th May 07 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im happy for west ham.. they've shown great charactor and professionalism.

up the 'ammers
Hammer

14th May 07 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Premiership is a better league with West Ham in it imo
Mather.16v

14th May 07 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

west ham are premiership side threw and threw.....

sheffield would only have gone down next season anyway
Marc

14th May 07 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sheffield had a good chance of staying up, they threw it away. Simple as.
jr

14th May 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lugi, hammer both nice comments

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Staying Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0118639 seconds