corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hyperformance.....tossers!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hyperformance.....tossers!
RioVerde

User status: Offline
18th May 07 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i used the link well whatever its called
Rachael 1985

18th May 07 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh i wonder why mine so cheap and they quoted u that? Oh well i tried
RioVerde

18th May 07 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for ya help
PaulW

18th May 07 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/assessment-guide/first-annual-report/resolving-insurance-related-disputes.htm

the calls should of been recorded, by law you CAN request these calls to be sent to you on tape. If you are heard declaring all the mods on the phone and the original quote is there, then they have no leg to stand on.
jaffa

18th May 07 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does your renewal/policy documents say?
do they include the mods and the correct price?
mk4_astra

18th May 07 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rachael 1985
Hi there, I am with these and they are really good all my mods are declared and i only pay £400 on a 1.4 sport TPFT.

http://www.ecarinsurance.co.uk/modified/about.php

thats who im with, 450tpft on a 306 td, 21 m and 0 ncb with 3 points, thought it was pretty decent
Rachael 1985

18th May 07 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats is good
Glad someone else is with them too cus i'd never heard of them so was a bit worried at first but they seem all good. I've been with them 4 months. I've gotta tell them about my induction kit, do u reckon that'll put it up anymore? I could of got fully comp for just over £600.
Dean_W

18th May 07 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/assessment-guide/first-annual-report/resolving-insurance-related-disputes.htm

the calls should of been recorded, by law you CAN request these calls to be sent to you on tape. If you are heard declaring all the mods on the phone and the original quote is there, then they have no leg to stand on.

I had to do this with Flux yesterday.
RioVerde

18th May 07 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Apperently they have a new phone system and my original phone call has been lost............how convenient I will just cancel and go elsewhere as I think £375 for my mods is a bit steep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonney

18th May 07 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats who im with, they are terrable, took me 3 months to get me documents through, and even then they only sent tempory cover notes. only went with them because they where the cheapest, going elsewhere at renewal time
Eck
Premium Member

18th May 07 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RioVerde
quote:

Apperently they have a new phone system and my original phone call has been lost............how convenient I will just cancel and go elsewhere as I think £375 for my mods is a bit steep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well just tell them that you refuse to pay them extra as a verbal agreement has already been established and that isn't your fault that they have lost it
ainsley_brader

18th May 07 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hamish
Arian Flux

RS SHORTIE

18th May 07 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greenlight
Firebond
H.I.C

Flux are a bunch of cowboys
RioVerde

18th May 07 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney66
thats who im with, they are terrable, took me 3 months to get me documents through, and even then they only sent tempory cover notes. only went with them because they where the cheapest, going elsewhere at renewal time

Thats why I went with them but they are not actually cheap as the original quote was £496 with mods declared when i recieved the documents it said it was a standard car when i clearly stated them on the phone then I rang up and told them this and they said oh no problem just do a list of ya mods and we will add them on....so I did and 2 months later I get a letter saying blaa blaa blaa ya mods have unfortunately cost you £375 please pay by calling this number with your credit card number etc etc

I read it over breakfast this morning and about spit my fucking weetabix on the bastard!!
Neo

18th May 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought most companies policies where exterior mods (to a point) didnt affect the premium ??

And if all you have done is air filter and exhaust and their asking 300 + something must be wrong.

Quinn work on this principal, ring them up and see what u can bargain !
RioVerde

19th May 07 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got insured with Adrian Flux £510 with mods..so what the fuck were hyperformance trying to do charging me £496 originally plus £375 for mods?? Sent them a letter cancelling hopefully will get some money back as have only been insured about 2 months with them!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hyperformance.....tossers! 23 database queries in 0.0094190 seconds