corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6 16v
Scouser321

User status: Offline
22nd May 07 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1999 T reg 1.6 16v sport
around 83500 miles
Tax Oct 07
Mot july 07

I took this car in part ex in Feb 2007, but due to the other half being pregnant i need to buy a family car.

The car has some modifications, these include:

Side rubbing strips removed and smoothed out
Corsa Gsi sideskirts
Corsa Gsi Spoiler
PiperX induction kit
Magnex twin exhaust
lowered 60mm
corsa 1.2 badge (who knows why this was added)
Speedline Allessio 2 alloys with yokohoma tyres (decent amount of tread on each).

The only modifications i have done to this car was to add the alloys these are worth £350 - £400 alone, also a sony head unit.

As with all cars it does have its faults, the car may need a new clutch or the clutch that is on it looking at as its difficult to get in gear. (Not to difficult as i have been driving it day in day out since i got it, it does go into every gear. The previous owner told me that the clutch plate needs hiring.

The nearside side repeater is missing (nothing major).

Marks on the paintwork on the tailgaite where previous owner decided to debadge it.

The cars has one ting spot of rust, smaller than a 5p on the tailgate (where the spoiler meets the tailgate, other than that the shell is mint!

Its on ebay for 1500 pounds buy it now, but i am open to offers before the auction ends.

Scouser321

22nd May 07 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone seriously interested can call me on 07984161513

Thanks

Lee
Scouser321

23rd May 07 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6 16v 25 database queries in 0.0094240 seconds