corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » focus rs turbo

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author focus rs turbo
Jill
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd May 07 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Wind your neck in ffs, what's with all the faces?

People are entitled to there opinions and vicky can speak for herself quite well can't she?

I thought the same

He likes the

Just ignore him- he's a mardy git today and being like that with everyone at the moment. Think both of yourselves lucky neither of you have to work with him
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sri_93
Wow Jill, you're great!

why thankyou!

Vik your RS focus looks spot on You got any more tuning planned for her?

JILL
FasT09

23rd May 07 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye im just not keen on the standard rs wheels. to plain and common (on RS turbos). would want something different and slam it.
Little Vik

23rd May 07 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Jill,
Well first plan is get another car so i can save the stupid traffic miles that i do for work
I am tempted with a bluefin and a nice shiny exhaust.. but i have the corsa as well. I am a firm believer they should be kept standard
Novaneil

23rd May 07 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been out in one. Fantastic Handling car!!! One of the Best FWD Handlers there is IMO. But they are by no means utter rapid, a decent valver corsa would sort one out in a straightline for sure! And they make very little noise. The one I went in was standard but I can imagine Tweaked a bit and a decent exhaust it would be Fantastic!!!

Neil
Robbo

23rd May 07 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they are to be the future classic you are hoping, I think its gotta stay standard... looks like you need to shine your exaust though Vik

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » focus rs turbo 23 database queries in 0.0136929 seconds