corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Dining room redecoration.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dining room redecoration.
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th May 07 at 00:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our dining room is currently having a revamp, so I thought I'd post pics as the work progresses.

It's been like this for about 8 years, it's not tatty, but it makes the room quite dark and it needs changing as it's sort of dated compared to the rest of the house.

That wall is 2.8m long, so it's not a tiny room, but not massive, the pictures make it seem smaller IMO.

That one is 3.2m.

The only real problem with the room is the 3 doors in it, meaning there has to be a fair chunk used to walk from the kitchen to the living room, there's no other way to go.

Lovely shiny/matt combo going on there.

They're the only 3 tatty bits of the room, and the pink bit was covered up 'til earlier in the day.

Anyway, I'll post more pics tomorrow when the paper is stripped and the coving is up, then it should all be painted by Friday, so there will be more pics Thursday and Friday no doubt.

I know it's not a great project, but hey
mav

30th May 07 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

project threads are
Robin
Premium Member

31st May 07 at 02:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks brighter already, coving is up, wallpaper is off, which was a ballache, ready for undercoat tomorrow.

Check out the funky 70s brown wall in some of the pics

More tomorrow
JadeM
Premium Member

31st May 07 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You been busy with a stripper Robin?

Looks loads better already, any clues to your plans for it?

Robin
Premium Member

31st May 07 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Busy with a stripper indeed

I would give clues, but there's no point really as it's nearly done, probably needs another coat of paint, but I'll just post the pics later which will show the colours
Robin
Premium Member

4th Jun 07 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Almost forgot to update this, need to take some better pics probably, when the pictures are back up, but this is it for now

Used to look like this before it was done (and before it was empty like the first pics here)

So, a massive improvement
Robin
Premium Member

4th Jun 07 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woooooah, that second picture is worse than I thought
Colin

4th Jun 07 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1000000000000000000000x better, its amazing what a stripper & a tub of magnolia can do
Robin
Premium Member

4th Jun 07 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not magnolia Colin

It's Crown Classic Cream or something, honest

New Poll