corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » header tank

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author header tank
lee2004_

User status: Offline
4th Jun 07 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, ive got a corsa gsi c16xe, ive had it couple months now. the header tank showing signs of water overpressuring, its been like it since i bought it, but ive checked for things like mayo on oil cap etc and its all fine, someone at work said i could have an airlock in the water system, and theres no anti freeze in my water, any ideas, sorry for the essay.
BUT also noticed today its missing a nut that holds the header tank on and if i was to shake it could water get out of the cap that way? as my car is lowered and its a bumpy ride .

[Edited on 04-06-2007 by lee2004_]

New Poll