corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Astro Villa Chronicles - Game 21 - Varsity FC

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Astro Villa Chronicles - Game 21 - Varsity FC
burgess

User status: Offline
26th Nov 07 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C|M|R 4 Apollo6 3
we had the idea of going down a league as of next season the winners of the league get £300 and runners up £200!
but everyone got stuck in and pulled off the best result ever
which means we stay up!
just goes to show if everyone plays thier best we should be at the top of this leagueso god knows why we lost 4 in a row!
how did you do marc?
varsity knew at the end of our match that they were champions
so how did they fair?
Marc

27th Nov 07 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Varsity FC 2-0 Astro Villa

We lost! I sat out the first 7 minutes then came on, we were a goal down by this point, they had really being coming at us and I knew they'd get one eventually! My leg was hurting from last week and from the gym so I wasn't sure how much use I'd be. I got the ball and passed it to our forward and got it passed back and crossed it out to the left. I went forward and got it back and had a shot on goal. Luke our forward got passed them a few time and had a few shots too. Half time and I had a quick stretch and my leg didn't feel too bad. Then one of their players had the mother of all shots on goal and I blocked it, with my bad leg! Right in my calf and I limped off! Luke and Flod ( I think hes called!) continued to push forward and created some good chances. James who plays in defence came over and insisted I went back on as he was knackered, I explained the dead leg but he said he couldn't go on! I went back on and went in defence, I couldn't run and was barely walking! I went to tackle someone, he got past and I couldn't get back and they scored their second! I went off again and laid at the side of the pitch! Everyone was in good spirits though, for a change!
Toby
Premium Member

27th Nov 07 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where do you play?
Marc

27th Nov 07 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Huntington.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Astro Villa Chronicles - Game 21 - Varsity FC 24 database queries in 0.0112441 seconds