corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 2.0 16v Corsa Sport (Unfinished project)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 2.0 16v Corsa Sport (Unfinished project)
macbethxe

User status: Offline
17th Jun 07 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am sellin my project, dont wana but I have to! need the garage space for my scooby! I have been doin the project since January but since I work offhsore I dont get the time to do it. This car will b PERFECT for someone who has the time to finish it, it only needs the drive shafts put in the radiator and some water pipes. Once thats done its the bumpers and arches then its finished!! I have spent way over 6k on the stuff, that doesnt include buyin the car. I have probaly missed some stuff out so email if have any questions as a never get the time to check this site. I dont have any pictures as am offshore and not home till the 15th of july. The car is located in Forres which is about 25miles from inverness. I will only sell the car to a good home!!! Please serious enquires only no neds wantin to swap for a metro or something. Am only wantin to sell it dont need another car. Here is the spec, like I say any questions mail me on wog90@hotmail.co.uk.

Car- white, 1.6 16v sport, 75k, mot till the end of july and taxed till december, colour coded bumpers, arches, tyhe interior is mint no marks burns nothin.

Engine- 2litre red top, fully rebuilt, port and polished head, polished crank, lightened and balanced, new clutch, timin belt, oil pump, tensioners and pulleys. It also has the full roose motorsport blue silicone hose kit, pipercross viper induction kit, bailey header tank, all painted and looks mint.

Exhaust- Standard 4 brancher and a magnex oval back box.

Suspension- Spax RSX coilovers

Wheels- Speedline allesio 2s fully refurbed and r powder coated white, no tyres

Brakes- 288mm grooved discs and vectra v6 calipers with black diamond pads

Lights- black angel eyes, mk4 astra smoked side repeters, black lexus rear lights

Interior- Standard sport interior, no marks burns nothin, comes with momo millenium steerin wheel, momo gear knob.

Thanks for lookin, am open to offers dont no how much its worth!!! Need it sold by the 12th of july!! Thanks again
austen

17th Jun 07 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you get rid of the wheels separate?
if i were to give you some replacements? either 15's or 17's??? sorry to invade, just thought I'd ask. nice 1 they both have tyres too

[Edited on 17-06-2007 by austen]
Rob E

18th Jun 07 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

base price needed or thread will be deleted

interested if the price is right
macbethxe

18th Jun 07 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2000 no offers, if any one thinks this is to much then u need ur head checkin!
macbethxe

19th Jun 07 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
STEvieXE

19th Jun 07 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by macbethxe
2000 no offers, if any one thinks this is to much then u need ur head checkin!

its too much lol
JM_16v

21st Jun 07 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to much for a unfinished xe project. id split parts
Cupra Steve
Banned

21st Jun 07 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How have you spent £6000 !:

There are xe corsa complete and mint for £2k so one that isn't finished will never reach £2000! Mist xe's is struggling and it's a grand!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 2.0 16v Corsa Sport (Unfinished project) 25 database queries in 0.0096638 seconds