corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Joystick for combat flight simulator

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joystick for combat flight simulator
Jambo

User status: Offline
18th Jun 07 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone reccomend a fair quality one that will work with microsoft combat flight sim 3??

Not intrested in spending £100's or the latest high tech 50buton joystick, just something good quality that will let me fly spitfires

Suggestions please
andy1868

18th Jun 07 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use this, its cheap and does the job does the job fairly well to a certain extent. i don't use it that much so went for a cheap option but if you're planning on playing it alot it might be worth getting something alittle more up market.

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=2QBX&SearchType=1&SearchTerms=joystick&PageMode=3&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All&NavigationKey=0

my boss has a very similar one to this and says its quite good. this one has the rotating feature (as far as i'm aware) where the stick itself spins around, handy if you're looking into playing Flight Sim and flying the helicopters etc

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=3TP0&SearchType=1&SearchTerms=joystick&PageMode=3&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All&NavigationKey=0

[Edited on 18-06-2007 by andy1868]
Jambo

18th Jun 07 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one andy

Think itl be the cheap one for me
andy1868

18th Jun 07 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't take my word as gospel because its far from it just thought i'd put in my input

New Poll