corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gmax CORSA B 1.2l -60 MM Suspension Kit £100 collected!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gmax CORSA B 1.2l -60 MM Suspension Kit £100 collected!
drax

User status: Offline
19th Jun 07 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These were on the car for around 8 months, motorway driving mostly to and from college a year ago or so, they have been sitting in boxes under my stairs since christmas when I returned the car to standard.

I totally forgot I even had them, no problems with them at all, gave a good feel to the ride, and a perfect stance (these are the ones alot of people want when appreciating the appearance of the cars and cant afford coilovers)

They look the part, perfect ride hide imo.

Asking for £100 collected please I need these gone, I am moving as stated in the other threads and we cant be lumbering all this stuff about!

As with my other threads pm me, alternatively you can email me or add me to msn if you want to buy them, details on my profile.
Dan295

20th Jun 07 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump 4 drax
chrisj_88

22nd Jun 07 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd
Dan295

22nd Jun 07 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate you u2u'd me. its drax's for sale
chrisj_88

22nd Jun 07 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh crap. sorry bud,

thanks for lettin me know

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gmax CORSA B 1.2l -60 MM Suspension Kit £100 collected! 25 database queries in 0.0093861 seconds