corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Controversy in my 6 a side league lol

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Controversy in my 6 a side league lol
Jamie Walby

User status: Offline
25th Jun 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

made my long awaited (2nd) comeback from injury last night. Was a big game, we were 2nd playing 3rd, with 2 games to go. We were 2 points ahead of them and 2 points behind 1st.

We won 3-2 to garauntee promotion, with me scoring 2 goals. When we came off our pitch, one of the players from the team in 1st came over and told us they got dicked 10-1 so we were now first by 1 point.

The controversy comes in here. The team that was in first was due to be playing bottom of the league, however, bottom of the league got kicked out because they never turn up, and were replaced by a team in the prem division from Sundays.........who as it would appear are a bit handy. Team that was in first are going to complain but in the mean time we could have been gifted the title
liamC

25th Jun 07 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if bottom of the league has been kicked out then the other team should be awarded the win. simple as!!
Dee
Banned

25th Jun 07 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC
if bottom of the league has been kicked out then the other team should be awarded the win. simple as!!
gianluigi

25th Jun 07 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie Walby

26th Jun 07 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC

Thats what they were saying and we agreed.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Controversy in my 6 a side league lol 24 database queries in 0.0136690 seconds