corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my corsa for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my corsa for sale
corsa_crew

User status: Offline
29th Jun 07 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well what can u say gonna be sad to see it go but i just feel the time is right :cry:

i have my reasons - the car is in perfect working order and is taxed and has valid mot

the car is on a private plate - however was a 99 s plate and still has the standard 1.2 16v sxi engine

here is the spec sheet

Exterior: Mk4 Golf headlight conversation,BMW Mini One rear light conversation. RSR front bumper, PSG sideskirts, CCM rear bumper, Sly fox vented bonnet with custom extenstions over the lights,smooth scuttle panel,smooth boot with custom spoiler,all bodywork smoothed and side repeaters relocated into front bumper. resprayed in alfa pearl

Interior:full custom dash install with dakota digital dials relocated into the centre and all switches relocared into centre console- all retrimmed in royal blue alcantarra.standard seats have been replaced by bucket seats retrimmed in blue and black.the roof and a,b and c pillars have also been retrimmed and sprayed in black.

ICE:Custom install with 4 12' kenwood subs - and 2x800w kenwood amps + 2x640w amps all located in the rear of the car in custom enclosure retrimmed in alcantarra and with clear perspex as a cover for the amps - custom door cards with 25th anniversy edition kenwood components - also retrimed in a mix of blue and black alcantarra - custom dash with a further set 25th anniversy edition kenwood components - all run from a veba in car multimedia system all work has been completed by bassmechanix in newcastle

Engine:The engine is still a standard 1.2 16v sxi with standard gear box due to insurance
the engine bay has been cleaned up however with a induction kit with heat shield and direct air flow pipe, stainless steel header tank from baileys motorsport - colour coded rocker cover - carbon fiber battery cover and also various other lids are also carbon fiber effect covered.

Wheels: Konig 17' unknown

i'm open to serious offers - any one interested or who wants to ask any questions drop me a u2u

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my corsa for sale 25 database queries in 0.0086119 seconds