corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 Golf VR6 FS or PX

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 Golf VR6 FS or PX
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
5th Jul 07 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have taken this in PX for my old one, I dont know much about the car, But here is what i know,

1996 P-reg But with private plate, I have papers to show that the plate is worth at least 300, thats via a company who will do all the leg work and just give you £300, but i also have papers for 2 other companys that offer more, will check for sure,

Its on 17's, not sure of the make, Think they are bk racing ones, they have wolfsburg badges, 205/40 tyres,

Its lowered but probz only about -40 on springs,

Its got crystal lights all round,

Induction kit,

Stainless,

RR printout for 191 bhp,

Its had a full service not inc chain, new disks & pads all round,

Its a aircon model, only basic aircon but i have a climatronic setup available at extra cost,

Full leather,

Momo gearknob and gaiter,

92,000 miles,

Urm, thats all i can think of,

will have 5 months tax, 9 months mot,

Pics...

I'm wanting £2900 ONO or may PX for sumthin nice,

Cheers

[Edited on 08-07-2007 by Andyrs1800]

[Edited on 08-07-2007 by Andyrs1800]
Andyrs1800

8th Jul 07 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT
Andyrs1800

10th Jul 07 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had a lad do a hpi check on the car, these are parts cut from the e-mails,

Very interested in the golf but have a quick question. I work in the motor trade
as a mechanic for Lookers Vauxhall so get all there benifits. I've just run a
car data check on the car at work and it's showing as an Insurance loss Cat D.
Are you aware of this and have priced accordingly or are you unaware and asking
book price.

And after i replied,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate.

Like i said i work for Vauxhall so get at that info free at the touch of a button. It's reported to have been Re-shelled and stolen & recoverd and subject to an insurence payout in 1999 when the car was 3 years old. It must have been a severe accident to write it off as these cars would still be fetching around 12/13 grand around that time.

Let me know what your mate says as I'd still be interested to take a look for the right price.

So just to clear up, i didnt know anything about this, i took the car as a px for mine off a mate, this guy will be down to have a look at some point and will eather make an offer or i will edit this post to show a new price etc,

Cheers,
Ant

11th Jul 07 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have looked into the HPI side of things for Andy and from what I can see this car was not re shelled it however has at one time had a private plate on it that was previoulsy on a total loss Cat B write off.

it does look however to have been Cat C damaged not Cat D as the bloke has said and to be honest that really means nothing just that the insurer decided the cost of repair may run to more than book value.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 Golf VR6 FS or PX 25 database queries in 0.0139360 seconds