corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alpine IVA-D310RB (7" Flipout DVD Surround System) NEW PRICE: £410 COLLECTED, £425 DELIVERD, £420 I

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alpine IVA-D310RB (7" Flipout DVD Surround System) NEW PRICE: £410 COLLECTED, £425 DELIVERD, £420 I
nyzrox

User status: Offline
   8th Jul 07 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

For sale unfortunately but I'm in **** street and need some cash to fund more important things then my car audio!

This Alpine headunit is FULLY boxed, there isnt a single thing missing!

Unit is still installed in my car and will be untill i have a buyer confirmed and deposit taken! Ok well onto some details of the unit.

Its D310RB, I must ensure any potential buy knows it its a Blue fascia and the colour isnt changeable unless you buy a new fascia from Alpine and then you can get a D310R fascia which is changeable between Green and Red![/color]

I cant remember exactly how old this unit is, but it is still in warranty for ATLEAST another 6 months, i think its only around 4 months old maybe.

I have wired up the harness for the unit so you can play DVDs while handbreak is off (THIS IS NOT ADVISED, NOR WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS) The harness can be changed back so it doesnt do this, but you never know passenger might wana watch a film going somewhere and you listen!!

There are 2 marks on the monitor its self, when the monitor is off you can see them, but when its on you will not be able to see the marks unless you really are looking for them. I have not used anything on the screen to try and fill the marks or hide them in anyway. The screen and touchscreen facility still works 100% and is afftected at all by this, pictures to follow.

BassEnginePlus®:
- Bass Band Width Control
- Factory Preset EQ
- Bass Focus
- Bass Center Frequency Control
- 4ch Adjustable Digital Time Correction
- 3-Position HP/LP Digital Crossover
- Treble Center Frequency Control
DVD/CD/MP3 Features:
- Direct Touch DVD Menu Operation
- MP3 Text Information Display (ID3 Tag)
- MP3/WMA Decoder/Playback
- M DAC
- CD Text Display and Scroll
- DVD-R/DVD-RW, CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
- Disc Title Memory
Power Specifications:
- NAVI MIX
- NAVI RGB input
- 1 AUX AV Input an Output
- 2V Pre Out
- 3 Preouts
- 4 x 50W High Power Amplifier
- 7" TFT Wide LCD Monitor
Other Highlights:
- MediaXpander™
- i-Personalize™
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready
- Dual Illumination (Green/Red only for IVA-D310R model)
- Blue Illumination (only for IVA-D310RB model)
- Data Download
- Made for iPod®
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- Dual Inputs
- PulseTouch™ Display

For the person who buys this and COLLECTS i will happly install it in your car for Extra £20, or you can try installing it yourself. It took me 2 days to work out how to do it but once you know its easy!

Images of the unit its self including photos of the screen off showing the light marks i said, and the unit on and it being quite hard to spot where the marks are.

As you can see there, when the unit is on you cant see the marks on the screen, on the 3rd pic where its silver it looks like there are marks on it they are not there, it was a dirty lense of my camera!

For anybody wanting to see, here is a online version of the manual http://www.restricted.alpine-electronics.co.uk/support/ownersdatabase/IVA-D310R/OM_IVA-D310R,RB_EN.pdf

Here is me turning it on, putting in a CD and it reading it and playing, closeups of the screen its self where you can see you cant physically see the marks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g17kkdOvghI

Video playing a DVD, youll see the time it takes to read and quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2i5RFKU9WE

I looked at it today i had to have my eyes about 1cm away from the screen to see the little marks on it, they only really show up on a camera flash.

- Offers around the £450 Collected. I can have this delivered to anywhere in the UK for a fee of £15, and as i have said any potential buy who collects il install it for £20!

Any questions ask.

[Edited on 14-08-2007 by nyzrox]
nyzrox

18th Jul 07 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
nyzrox

21st Jul 07 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nyzrox
bump

^^^
Steve X16XE

24th Jul 07 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT for a sex head unit. If only...............
nyzrox

25th Jul 07 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
bump

^^^
to the top
nyzrox

31st Jul 07 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nyzrox

11th Aug 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP AGAIN
nyzrox

14th Aug 07 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or **** sake...

If this isnt bought soon the cars being listed for sale and il buy a **** car to drive around as i have no money to cover insurance anymore...

NEW PRICE: £410 COLLECTED, £425 DELIVERD, £420 INSTALLED

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alpine IVA-D310RB (7" Flipout DVD Surround System) NEW PRICE: £410 COLLECTED, £425 DELIVERD, £420 I 25 database queries in 0.0850420 seconds